Sunburnt Christmas > Terms and Conditions
THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS ESSENTIAL INFORMATION FOR THE TICKET BUYER TO BE AWARE OF BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE OF A SUNBURNT CHRISTMAS TICKET. READING THIS MAY SAVE THE TICKET BUYER DISAPPOINTMENT IN THE FUTURE. BY PURCHASING A TICKET TO SUNBURNT CHRISTMAS 2013 THE TICKET BUYER AGREES TO THESE TERMS.
All prices are inclusive of GST and in Australia dollars.
- Payment is due at the time of booking.
- Tickets are sold on a strict no refund or exchange basis. In the event of a cancelled show, the ticket buyer will be refunded the face value of the ticket. In the event of a change to the event time and/or venue, the ticket buyers ticket will be made valid to a re-scheduled show. In both instances please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check details. Cancelled event tickets will be refunded for 28 days after the event was to take place.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary.
There will be absolutely no refunds for line-up changes.
The management reserves the right to refuse admission and in such an event will not refund any admission fee paid.
Entry to Sunburnt Christmas is restricted to persons over 18 only.
In accordance with Australian venue, police and liquor licensing requirements, the only acceptable forms of identification are:
- A current photo driver’s license.
- Current Passport.
- An accepted Proof of Age card
No BYO alcohol as the venue is licensed. Food, alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase at the event.
No unauthorised video or audio recording is permitted.
General event terms and conditions
Multi stage or multi room events, capacities of some stages/areas may be limited. Once the maximum capacity of any area is reached there will be no further admissions. The ticket buyers purchase of an event ticket does not guarantee admission to all areas at all times.
Please ensure that the ticket buyer party safe at I Rock Entertainment and Mi5 events.
Many festivals and events across Australia have been targeted by sniffer dog operations. I Rock Entertainment and Mi5 does not support illegal drug use or possession and anyone found with illegal substances will be handed over to the police. Possession of even a small quantity of illegal drugs can lead to a criminal conviction and a criminal record for life.
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all persons attending this event please be advised of the following conditions:
The ticket buyer must have a valid ticket or other authorisation/accreditation to enter the event. Patrons will be required to present photo ID as proof of age upon entry and upon request within the event;
Any person gaining unauthorised access to this event may be liable to prosecution;
Any person found not to be wearing an official event wristband will be ejected from the event;
Organisers reserve the right to search all persons and all personal possessions at the time of entry to the venue. Failure to comply will mean the ticket buyer will be prevented from entering the event.
Sunburnt Christmas event is fully licensed. Alcohol sales are subject to Responsible Service of Alcohol and Harm Minimization Practices. We are prohibited by law from serving liquor to intoxicated persons.
Activities such as ‘stage diving’, ‘moshing’, ‘climbing’ and ‘crowd surfing’ are strictly prohibited.
Persons causing a disturbance or refusing to comply with requests from Security will be ejected from the event.
The promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or reject patrons from the event at its sole discretion;
The promoter or venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or at the event.
By entering this event site the ticket buyer agree to being filmed or photographed, the product of which may be used for marketing or promotional purposes.
The promoter reserves the right to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary.
Sound at this event may reach levels that can damage the ticket buyers hearing; free earplugs are available from first aid.
Volume levels at all outdoor events vary depending on many factors such as EPA noise restrictions and may or may not be as loud as an indoor event.
Please keep the ticket buyers shirt on! Anyone not wearing a top of some sort will be asked to put one on. If the ticket buyer refuse the ticket buyer will be removed from the event.
Strictly NO PASSOUTS.
Any person bearing or wearing gang colours, patches or insignias are not permitted entry to the event.
The following restricted or prohibited items are not permitted by patrons into the event:
- Glass bottles or cans;
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Illicit drugs; www.australia.gov.au/drugs
- Knives or other dangerous weapons including potential missiles;
- Flares, fireworks or sparklers;
- Lasers or laser pointers;
- Animals or pets (other than guide dogs);
- Professional recording or broadcast devices without the promoter’s permission;
- Flags with poles, large flags or banners that may obstruct the view of other patrons;
- Any item that the ticket buyer intend (or such quantities of the item from which Management can reasonably infer that the ticket buyer intend) to distribute, hawk, sell, offer, expose for sale or display for marketing or promotional purposes;
- Large items including eskies, drink coolers or ice boxes;
- Any dangerous goods; Any other items as determined by Security or Management that may cause injury or public nuisance;
- Non-sealed drink containers
Entry to the event
When entering the event the ticket buyers ticket information will be checked against the ticket buyers Photo ID, and any inaccuracies that prevent us from identifying the ticket buyer as the owner of the ticket may prevent the ticket buyer from being allowed access to the event.
Buying multiple tickets
If purchasing multiple tickets for companions, the ticket buyer are given the opportunity to issue the ownership of these tickets in the name of the ticket buyers companions. The ticket buyer must take advantage of this service to allow the ticket buyers companion to enter the event at a separate time from the ticket buyer.
When the ticket buyer do not transfer ownership of any additional tickets purchased for companions, the ticket buyer will need to accompany them when entering the event or they will not be granted access.